The Montauk Monster is Found!

Montauk Monster
Since I started this blog last summer, I’ve dedicated quite a bit of time to debunking all theories presented regarding the Montauk Monster. Was it a dog? Was it a pig? A viral marketing ploy? Honestly, it really doesn’t matter at this point as the original carcass was stolen and later disintegrated into a “ball of goo”.

On Wednesday May 5th 2009, I was contacted by a couple that sent a message to the general e-mail box on this website claiming they think they’ve found what appears to be the Montauk Monster. Naturally, I questioned it thinking it was BS, but they seemed credible enough (after a phone conversation of course) to take an hour drive to Southold and see it for myself up close and personal.

Upon discovery, it resembled what everyone saw last summer. This monster was located in Southold, NY on the Bay Area. For those who are unfamiliar with the area, this is the North Fork of Long Island. The beast smelled like a mix of low-tide and rotten garbage. It really smelled horrific. I couldn’t help but take numerous pictures of it and video clips.

The couple who tipped me off loaded the carcass into a garbage bag and took it home with them. We’ve been in correspondence numerous times and have agreed that for the remainder of the week, we’d keep this matter to ourselves. The remains are currently located in Southold in a cooler full of ice.

I wanted to think about the best way to expose this to the public. Since I own this medium, and have a genuine interest in the subject matter, I’d like to be the first to share this you. We did not contact any authorities as from previous experiences; the carcass has been taken from the finders or mysteriously “stolen”. If this is a genetic mishap from Plum Island, we’d like to sell the remains to an independent lab for study. It has become a race against the clock as the couple who originally found “Beastie” are diligently putting more ice into the cooler to keep the carcass fresh.

Also, I’ve thought about the possibilities that this carcass may be carrying H1N1 influenza. (The Swine Flu) Sorry, my mind is racing now, but I haven’t ruled out biological warfare on this yet. A diseased carcass floating in waterways around Long Island could be infecting the water, fish, etc. We still need to remember that Plum Island is where Lyme Disease originated, it’s really not too far fetched to believe that this carcass (if from Plum Island) could be carrying bacteria or disease.

Here is a video clip of our discovery:

After viewing this video above, please keep in mind that my intentions are not waste your time with a recreation of the Blair Witch Project. This video was taken at night on the beach where the monster was found. (Founder’s Landing Park, Southold NY)

I would like your honest opinion even you tell me “it’s a dog!” My intentions from the beginning have been to inform my readers of “The Truth, The Legend, and The Mystery” behind The Montauk Monster, a 2008 phenomenon. Additionally, I’m not interested in going on the Geraldo Rivera show like my buddy Mike did last summer as an eyewitness. It’s a tempting offer taking a limousine full of champagne sent by Geraldo to a TV studio, but I’ll take this time now to politely decline.

Here’s the deal:

I’m only interested in dealing with publications who have a genuine interest in this story, or have previously covered the Montauk Monster. I’m not looking to waste my time or the media’s. I have over 70 high quality pictures that I took personally from a Lumix digital camera (14.7 megapixels) which includes close-ups and multiple angles of The Montauk Monster.

If your publication is interested in obtaining exclusive pictures of The Montauk Monster or would like to interview Nicky Papers (yours truly!) please e-mail us. Local laboratories and independent research firms I encourage to contact us as well as we’d like to receive conclusive results as to what the Montauk Monster really is.

What do you think this monster is? Comment here.

Kind regards and best wishes,

Nicky Papers

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1,053 Responses to “The Montauk Monster is Found!”

1. dan says:

or a freaking snapping turtle with a head of a woolly

2. dan says:

it looks like a pig that is demented

or an experiment that went wrong

3. Hi and many thanks for the comment you still left on my blog, i’ve also bookmarked your internet site and can return as i uncovered the data within your internet page just like a very good source to my very own pup regards Eddie

4. Regardless of how you look, how old you are, or how very much money you have, you can attract and have incredible sex with the most popular women.

5. pen15 says:

i wanna fuck it

6. biggskedd says:

It looks like lab work to me.

7. lens says:

You have given us some interesting points . This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more articles like that. Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles . This article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring. I appreciate your bright ideas in this monster energy hat article. Great work!

8. Carycomic says:

A British zoologist on that new NGC series “Wild Case Files” said this corpse and a less decomposed one, found a few months later, are/were both raccoons!

But, I’m not as cocksure as him. I saw a wildlife documentary once, where this raccoon fell off a low-lying branch into the shallows of a lake. When it came ashore, its wet hair made it look positively anorexic!

The corpse of the Montauk Monster, though, looked too big and too muscular to be a raccoon. More like the size of a Rottweiler or Newfoundland dog. And, considering the prevalence of Michael Vick-types here in the U.S., the latter possibility is not as far-fetched as it might initially sound. These could have been the decomposed bodies of illegal dogfight losers not-so-carefully dumped at sea!

9. ray ban says:

maybe it’s a one more animal that gene change by the chemistry contaminated from humen..
    poorer…

10. Youxia says:

It looks like something that would be in an episode of the X-Files.

11. your mum says:

i bet you all wanna suck that monsters nipples all night long you HOMO’s!

12. jake edwards says:

i hate you white americans. god bless kasakhstan

13. jake edwards says:

you suck dick. period.

14. Fred Sanford says:

DNA test the corpse. You will find out what normal, everyday species it is. Of course this is too logical for this crowd, they would rather suspect its a monster from outer space or something.

15. krista says:

TIS A RACCOON!

16. Goku:D says:

Lol dude I’m watching a show about this on NatGeo right now XD I wanted to see if this blog was really and it is!! :D lol btw I think that animal is some kind of weird mutated thing!! Ewwwwww X(

17. carson says:

my grandma and granpa have owned a farm since my mom was a baby and i grew up hunting and lived in the woods i have seen many many bones this looks nothing like iv seen

18. adam :) says:

well it has a beak. and phalanges. its bigger then any racoon ive came in contact with. i belive its an alien. there is no other animal (on this planet) that looks like that.

19. Casey says:

What the fuck is this son of a bitch this is so cool

20. vicatori says:

lolzz,dat has to bee a HOAXE ‘_’ i dont beilive in dat a montauk hong tong wong stuff, its not gud… i get freaked out about it, is not gud :’(. i tell my mudder she said is not gud itell meye fadder he sa it not gud.. i nedder new about dis till it pop up on da u tube and i get so frustrated, u know so frustrated… i went on montauk do com and i da ee it all it is alltrue? da noooooooooo.

21. Ryan says:

My honest opion would be that this is no a dog because if you look at the face the nose comes down to steep as is the same thing for a cat or a raccon. Also if you look at the feet they are not like any land animals feet it has no toes but just skin that wraps around kind of like a sock. One thing I could say is this is the start of evolution for a breed of species that may have been a water creature but is starting to evolve into something new to adapt to its area and the reason that it looks so deformed is evolution takes years to make rigt and the ones that are washing up would be the ones that did not develop correctly.

22. Virgo Andromeda says:

I seriously think that all these monsters are from plum island. I have no explanation why they would be allowed to create these mutated creatures. I think it’s wrong and I do not believe them to be any normal animals such as a dog or a turtle. There up to something over at that laboratory. the last one looks like a cow spliced with a wolf. We all want the truth but we wont ever get it since the government hides things from us. It’s just plain sick to keep making these horrific test subjects. It also upsets me that we can’t fight them and find out if they have any of these scary critters in cages over on that island.

23. kelsey says:

well i have some study in the anatomy of dogs and other animals and it does resemble a dog in the stage of bloating and from what i have seen of the other pictures is that its a dog and each monster has been a different breed of canine and the reason some carcasses have been taken and america isnt pursuing this is that maybe these dogs are a part of a scientific expirament of plum because even the tiniest of procedures could be top secret and also because the animals are dead it would spark a HUGE uprising of animal activists which any government operation would avoid so this is my best guess i wish i had more pictures maybe i could identify it but i did a skeletal superinposition and it resembles a dog the most and a raccoon is likely but its back legs arent quite disproportionate enough

24. Rachel Manning says:

U have to remember that this thing is only about the size of a cat. So I think either it’s some sort of insane experiment or cross breeding from the Plum Islands or it truly is some sort of monster

25. gistgames says:

This is just another hoax and if you ask me, I think it’s a dog :)

26. okok says:

looks like the top of a hog skull..

27. no name says:

wow thats freakin weird i wonder wat the freak that thing is

28. Malin says:

If you ask me it looks like a Penguen .. I mean look at the mouth.

29. Riv says:

hey guys,

It was a racoon. If you have ever been to Long Island or Montauk you would be able to see that it is also a heavily wooded area away from the shoreline. If you look up the skeleton of a racoon and compare it to the carcass found you would see it is comparable, especially the skull. I love stories like this because there are so many possibilities but this one seems the most logical. As far as the Plum Island animal disease testing labs goes, its possible it came from there but it is a ways offshore and the likely hood of a carcass floating from the that place to Montauk isnt likely. Then again this is my opinion.

30. Andrea says:

It’s not a dog, its not a raccon this is a weird thing. It has no resemblance to anything. Wiki says that it resembles a water rat but THE MONTAUK MONSTER HAS A BEAK! I think that scientist are hiding the truth, they might be cross breading animals. I don’t know but one thing is for sure. ITS NOT A FREGGING DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Alexandra says:

Honestly? I just saw the thing about the ‘monster’ from Ontario Canada, in my local paper. My theory is just hybrid gone very wrong. I’m a veggie animals actavist but Ive NEVER heard of plum island untill about an hour ago, someone please educate me?

I think it’s disgusting, and if that animal is carrying swineflu then it’s probably responsible for the outbreaks. The goverment is more than likely to blame and most of what they’re doing is more than likely inhumane and illigal in more than one way.

All I can say is I feel sorry for that creature, if it ever did have a chance to live. What it’s life must’ve been like, if it’s “mutated” or changed, most of it’s organs or structure is probably inadiquate to use to live…. Poor thing….

A x

32. no hommo says:

holy fuck what the hell is that think even tho i am just a 14 yr old Canadian i still want to know what the fuck is that creature

33. hayden says:

i think it looks kind of like a bear. the shape of the skull really looks like one of a bears.And water can greatly affect the shape of a body after it dies. i highly doubt that is a dog or a pig. but that is just my opinion…

34. Ace says:

Some of you people ragging on theorists here.. everywhere for that matter.. Just need to shut the fuck up.

How do YOU know what it is? You don’t. We don’t. We’re using our brains, you’re turning yours to mush by not looking at every situation from every possible angle.

YOU wake up.
    And then kindly, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Thank you. =)

35. Rhiannon says:

I’m with Erik. I mean, not everything IS what it seems like, say… a polar bear? It may be it may not be. But still. Im with Erik.

36. Twig says:

Its a polar bear, the bottom jaw is missing and its teeth and snout are identical to that of a polar bears. It probably swam too far out while fishing or something and drowned then after floating around for who knows how long the hair would have been gone and the body bloated. The oceans current would have carried it to shore and you can obviously see the shape of the entire body is bear like.

37. Erik says:

For those who think it is a dog or pig, lemme educate you on skeletal structures of each, neither one has beak-like bones in their heads, and while water erosion or biological influences from decay or animals might misform one skull to that shape, to find a second one perfectly identical is astronomical. I grew up on a farm, and seeing dead animals and their bones was a regular occurrence for me. This thing looks like nothing I have ever witnessed. Alien? hardly. Genetic/biological/chemical experiment? Good possibility, especially considering its close proximity to that lab. I would guess its some kind of failed hybrid experiment. How or why it ended up in the ocean is a mystery, especially if they are doing something illegal or inhumane there the last thing I’d want to do is toss the stuff out for everyone to see. Perhaps someone inside is tired of the horrible things going on and is sending us a message. Forcing disclosure on their internal operations is the only way to be sure, except the fact that the only agency that can make them do that is most likely in on it. Hang onto that thing, sir! And don’t wait for the labs to come to you, take the initiative, start small, find a local lab, have some tests done, find some others to compare results. Document EVERYTHING! Make copies as well. We have been in the dark for far too long about what is really going on. this is a small step towards the truth so long as you don’t drop the ball.

38. Simon says:

I reckon its a badly decomposed wolverine. The dentition looks right but can see the paws well enough.

39. Someone From Somewhere says:

Theres a creature found dead in the Norhern Ontario Creek. Nobody yet knows wat it is … but i dont think its a monster

40. yavanna says:

It can’t be a dog. Everyone who knows at least the general facts about biology can say that. If you find a high-resolution photo of this animal, you can see the long white nails on every leg. And also,for some reason the hair is missing. Of course, that’s not natural. And the color of the carcass too. The shape of the body is pretty strange for any known mammal. My opinoin is that this is the product of american genetic engineering and testing on animals. And plum island is near the place where the animal was found.

41. HEXJUMPER says:

nothing alien here ! most of these “thingies” are natural…but with a twist !
    (sick,bacterial influence,radio-active influence and…degeneration of the genes by inbreathing conditions)

42. normalperson says:

Guys come on!
    That’s a bloated up dead dog for goodness sake!
    You conspiracy theorists are a bunch of freaks-why would anyone make a weird piece of crap like this? I mean I can see the US government spending millions on this to send to Mars, the applications there are obviuos! Wake up weirdos

43. Steven says:

Its all BS. Its just a dead dog or pig!

44. Isa says:

most of the time “monsters” wash up on shore dead. what people for some reason fail to understand is that water DRASTICALLY influences dead bodies, sometimes making people completely unrecognizable. its most likely just an animal whose body has bloated and started to fall apart, or an experiment from plum island, which i doubt considering things like this have been found all over the world, but you never know. personally, i hope its a monster.

45. Bearcub says:

I have seen an entire family of these “monsters” alive. Go to the Jackson MS zoo, walk in front gate and first display to the right is a whole family that they have had for years.

46. tasha says:

it wood be nice to c it in the light, how do u expect us to tell u what we think it is if we cant c it

47. jade says:

my thoughts on the “monster”…is that ihts created in plum island which is 2 miles away from montauk and the animals are made to test out on mars…also that if life is failed then instead of the animals being disposed of correctlly thewy are thrown into the water

48. landon says:

I really wish I could tell you what I thought it was, or is. None of the theories match so far. You need to take tissue samples to professionals. Be careful who you take it to. No government related labs. Very interesting and good luck. Keep us updated

49. dominick says:

it looks like a guy that fucked a turtel or a dog thats messed up or a pig

and WTF is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. Scarvious says:

I think it was a dog. The head was going rotten thus revealing its skull. The limb also look bigger cuz it is rottening muscle and tissues. The legs also, thats why we could see the finger bone. The jaw probably got disallocated by other probablity (maybe shark or smtgh!) thats why the the skin aound that look really..what could i say…un-jawed??

just opinion..