Old Lyme Monster taken away by “men in unusual uniform”

Matt  from Wethersfield Ct has written in:

It wasn’t until some time after I had taken this photo, that I had realized what it was I had stumbled upon. This photo was taken in April, 2009, in Old Lyme Ct. I know the claims are that these things may be raccoons, but this one was enormous. The police had showed up to check out the site, and shortly after there were men in unusual uniform who came to take the specimen away.

19 Responses to “Old Lyme Monster taken away by “men in unusual uniform””

1. Nikki says:

I would really like to see the bone and muscle structure of this creature. Also did you notice anything unusual about the uniforms? It may have been government agents sent to retrieve it from the beach.

2. taiwo says:

hello,

The mantauk monster is sadly not a natural animal. Judging by my observation, the enigmatic creature is ingeniously fabricated by some sort of secret science organization responsible for genetic, mutation, cloning, forging human and animal fetus either by artificial insemination or general scenario of test-tube baby operations.

Here’s my suggestion, the illuminatti scientific department have succeeded in cajoling the masses as to think the mantauk monster possesses a natural trend- an entity created by God, while in real sense, it’s a successful multi cross breed of two or more animals put together. For instance, notice it’s body structure, having the countenance and chubbiness of a pig, jaw of flesh eating canine, feet of probably a giant rodent- not to speak of having pig-like pair of ears with funny looking tail to go with it. In addition, we can see part of worn off fur.

It’s within this hypothesis, I say, the chubacabra in their most scary (goblin-like) forms share similar scientific history as the mantauk monster along with other bizarre creatures which happen to pop up from nowhere.

But I’ll rather not cross the line by putting sa-squatch (bigfoot), together with cousins and nephews like yeti, missouri monster/ momo, and mermaid under such scientific origin.

Wait a minute, what if crossing the line makes more sense than self restriction? What if sa-sqautch and mermaids also have scientific explanation just like our dearest mantauk? What if they too are successful cross breeds? That makes all the reason why they are abnormally rare even though they are not being hunted. And why isn’t a single mantauk seen alive? “hmm, that’s a food for thought.”

All I can say about the creature up in the picture is that, it’s dead and rare which might, in all cases, dance towards a scientific (illuminati) explanation.

3. Marie says:

Looks like a pig with its head bashed in.Seriously , you all have too much time on your hands.If you know how to read a magazine. May I suggest Time. So you realize there are other things to be concerned about. Esspecially in this day and age

4. Brian Kowalczyk says:

The beak, teeth,and front legs(arms ?) on the Montauk monster clearly indicate that is no racoon or any other species known to man . Maybe a tasmanian devil or wolverine but the body washed ashore in NY. The Old Lyme monster looks similar but different . You don’t need anything to show scale ! You can clearly see the Old Lyme carcass is about 30-38″ long. There would’ve been many other pics shown of bloated raccoons that have washed ashore in other areas if this is what they are . I doubt Plum IS. has anything to do with it but you never know. If a seagull or pigeon on their roof breathing in the exhaust fumes for a while, then flew over to the next land mass ,died, and a raccoon ate it while pregnant then the newborns were extremely deformed . Raccoons usually don’t swim in the ocean. Nor do they have a beak shaped mouth with massive k9 teeth . You can only guess why the thing went missing the same night. It is definitely real and not an animal known to man. The Old Lyme specimen is also quite odd . If you take away the bloating ,it is still much too large to be a raccoon or opossum . Plum Is employees all have access to the worst known biological substances known to man and could easily take a quart of the juice home in their soda bottle. 1 oz. of that stuff will kill 10′s of thousands if dispensed properly .You could only imagine what could happen with a quart . One disgruntled middle eastern or American employee of Plum IS. could kill millions of Americans. The govt should move that place to Puerto Rico and not in Kansas near all of our important food sources. 9/11 is chapter 1 . 9/12 ,9/13,9/14,9/15 are soon to follow. One flagman(middle easterner) on a naval ship was transmitting classified details of the planned route of the ship fleet. 1 psychiatrist in a Texas military base shot and killed several soldiers . The second we let down our guard is when the next strike on US soil happens. Bin Laden is dead but his legacy has given several US citizens the idea to plan more attacks . Our liberal govt is the fuel for a large scale attack on US soil . In Chechnya there is a leftover biological war lab from the USSR. They have tons of forgotten bio substances and Al Qaeda has a few hundred soldiers of God there to help with 9/12 . Just some food for thought.

5. Susan says:

This looks like the effects of radiation poisoning. I would get some soil and water samples and start looking for contamination. Perhaps a toxic chemical from a nearby by factory or run off from a nuclear plant that made it into the river.

6. AJ says:

The apparent scale of these photos puts these “monsters” well within size range of what they otherwise appear to be, which is raccoons. There’s really no reason not to place an object in the picture with them to indicate its relative size — toss down a coin for heaven’s sake — unless you’re trying to be deliberately deceptive to make something out of nothing.

7. deborah florez says:

Another government secret. I wish our newspapers weren’t so controlled so we could get to the truth and the right questions would be asked!! GOD SAVE AMERICA!!

8. deborah florez says:

I find it more than conincidental that most sightings are in New York. There must be some government hybrid research lab out there. I don’t trust the government. They are going to screw around and we’ll end up with these creatures…live!! GOD SAVE AMERICA!!

9. Axel Schulz says:

It’s definetly that research facility across the water
    Those freaks

10. the rambling rascal says:

I don’t understand…..why don’t the folks who take these pictures PUT SOMETHING NEXT TO THE CARCASS so we can get an idea of how big
    the thing is?????? A shoe, a watch, a foot, a hand, SOMETHING?
    And instead of constantly posting pics of rotting bodies and saying ‘oh, what could this be?” just take it to taxonomist or some such person and let them
    find out?

Just sayin’

11. Matt says:

I wrote “men in unusual uniform” to give a little humor to the story. My friends and I were there when the police came to clean up the raccoon/whatever it is and they were wearing gloves. I had no idea there were other sightings until I came upon this website a couple years later. It definitely has to be some sort of hoax and people are creating these things on purpose.

12. Matt says:

The people who came were the police and most likely animal control, but the whole thing made it look like a scene out of a movie.

13. M says:

Was it the Men in Black? o.O

14. Debra says:

This is only the start of the government trying to rule the world and only the rich will survive by going in the underground tunnels out west. They want to lower our population and they are poisoning our food.

15. Alec says:

Chances are, the men with the unusual uniforms were retrieving that “specimen” to dispose of it. I mean, I don’t know about the beaches you go to, but normally when there’s a big rotting carcass lying around in a public hang-out, such as a beach, people will come to remove that carcass because it’s a safety hazard. Nobody is taking this rotting animal to do tests on it, because it’s just a rotting animal.

You guys are barking at every car that drives down the road, and it’s fucking annoying.

16. Walt says:

Per Wikipedia, the largest recorded raccoon was 62 pounds.

We have a big one that I spot running through our backyard (Chicago suburbs) from time to time. I couldn’t figure out what it was the first few times I just got a glimpse of it in the corner of my eye, but I finally got a good look.

Trust me, they can be really big.

17. finland says:

what is unusual uniform? what did it look like? what did they do to the “monster”?

18. Jonny says:

If you work for some covert US agency, wear an “unusual uniform” if you don’t want to get noticed. Works every time.

19. Paula says:

Did you get any photos of the men in unusual uniforms?