Muscle cramps can occur because of deficit of vitamins and minerals in the body and increased tone of the muscle fibers. If you regularly have muscle cramps causing acute pain, Soma will help you.
Soma is a muscle relaxant which reduced the tone of muscles and arrests spasms. It has a light pain-relieving effect, and therefore there is no need to take strong analgesics during the acute muscle pain because a pill of Soma will be enough.
Soma contains Carisoprodol, an ingredient which provides myorelaxing action and lowers the arousal of the central nervous system. As a result of the reduction of the spinal reflexes, the muscles fibers are relaxed and cramps pass. The therapeutic effect of Soma occurs quickly but due to strong muscle tightness, pain may be kept
within a long time.
Using Soma in high doses, there can be a partial loss of the movement activity. The maximal relaxation of the muscles will help during the severest forms of the muscle cramps and relieve the human sufferings.
Soma is white round pills for the oral use which contains 250 mg or 350 mg of the active ingredient Carisoprodol.
Who is prescribed Soma?
Soma is prescribed patients over 18 years old who has regular pain muscle cramps as a muscle relaxant.
– striated muscle spasms
– muscle spasms during protrusions and hernias of the spine
– leg and forearm muscles spasms
How to take Soma?
– To arrest muscle spasms and reduce pain, Soma is used in the dose of 350 mg. The pills should be swallowed entirely and taken with a full glass of water
– In case of the prolonged muscle pain caused by muscle spasms, it is recommended to take Soma 350 mg 4 times per day, every 6 hours
– The maximal everyday dose of Soma is 1400 mg for an adult person
In case of the chronic pathologies which cause muscle cramps the treatment is continued within 1-3 months. In case of the short-term muscle cramps caused by the overstrain of the muscles, one-time use of Soma 350 mg will be enough.
– Soma is not prescribed during pregnancy and lactation
– Patients under 18 years old are not recommended to take Soma because children have high chance of the side effect
– If a patient has a gastric ulcer, chronic diseases of kidneys or liver, Soma should be carefully used in the minimal effective dose
– Do not consume beverage drinks and medical products which affect the CNS during the use of Somav
The side effects of Soma may be related to its myorelaxing action. Patients often feel headache, dizziness, weakness, sickliness, hypotension, somnolence, and dyspepsia. To reduce the symptoms of the side effects, the dose of Soma can be lowered. If it does not help it is necessary to consult a doctor and change this medicine.
In case of the skin allergic reactions, the treatment is stopped right away.