Premature ejaculation is often observed in teenagers but adult men may also have premature ejaculation because of the different pathologies. Nowadays, the length of the sexual intercourse can be increased and early ejaculation can be stopped with the help of Priligy.
Priligy is a brand name of Dapoxetine which has been approved by FDA for the prevention and treatment of the premature ejaculation. The main cause of the premature ejaculation in adult men is psychological disorders: stress, fatigue, lack of confidence, or depression.
Priligy is antidepressant from the group of serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It acts weaker than other antidepressants, and therefore it does not cause a medical addiction. Priligy acts only to certain receptors which improve the mood of a man, reduce stress and fear before a partner. During the recovery of the emotional state, the movement of the nerve impulses is restored, and a man does not have a premature ejaculation. The advantage of Priligy consists in the increase of the sensations and making orgasm stronger.
Priligy is released in tablets of round shape and light-gray color. The tablets have slightly convex form and may contain 30 mg or 60 mg of Dapoxetine. The tablet has dose and triangle around the title.
Who is prescribed Priligy?
Priligy is prescribed men over 18 years old who cannot have a complete sexual intercourse because of the premature ejaculation during the sexual arousal.
How to use Priligy?
Priligy should be usedone hourbe for eth esexual intercourse. You can take a tablet even earlier because the action of the single dose lasts from 8 to 10 hours. The tablets should be taken on an empty stomach and with a glass of water 200 mg.
– To treat premature ejaculation, a tablet of Priligy 60 mg is recommended per day
– To prevent premature ejaculation or during one-time use, 30 mg of Priligy will be enough
– The interval between the use of the tablets should be at least 24 hours
– Do not take Priligy if you have alcohol intoxication
– Priligy can be used with medicines to improve potency (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra)
– Do not take Priligy if you are under 18 years old, or you have renal/hepatic failure
– If you are taking antidepressants, tranquilizers, or other psychoactive drugs, consult a doctor before using Priligy
The medical studies have detected that the side effects appear in 4% of men taking Priligy. The intensity of the side effects is weak, and they completely disappear within 3-5 days of the everyday use.
Men taking Priligy have experienced light dizziness, headache, or stomach upset.
If Priligy causes skin allergic reaction (hives, dermatitis, and others), refuse from this medicine. You probably have the intolerance of Dapoxetine during which the medicine is not recommended.