Anxious disorder may cause insomnia, high blood pressure, somatic disorders, and others. It is possible to cope with the anxiety symptoms separately by taking several different drugs but it is better to buy Valium and have a complete complex treatment.
Valium is an antianxiety medicine (tranquilizer) which has a broad action and may arrest the symptoms of anxiety, somatic disorders and treat pathologies of the central nervous system.
Valium contains Diazepam which provides soporific, anticonvulsive, antianxiety, sedative action. As many other benzodiazepines, Valium can inhibit the attacks of epilepsy but the maximal effect is achieved in the treatment of the anxious disorders.
The mechanism of action of Valium consists in the reduction of the agitation of some sections of the brain responsible for transferring of the neurons through the CNS. During slowing nerve impulses and reduction of the brain agitation, irritation, anxiety, groundless concern disappear, and sleeping is improved.
Using Valium causes a fast therapeutic effect. More than 50% of people feel the action of Valium in 2-3 days after beginning of the treatment, and the effect appears in about 90% of patients in 5-7 days. Therefore, Valium is prescribed as a main product for the treatment of the anxious disorders and CNS affections.
Valium is released in round pills. The color of the pill may differs depending on a dose:
– Valium 2 mg pills are white
– Valium 5 mg pills are yellow
– Valium 10 mg pills are blue
The pills have a separating line for the convenient dosing during the use of low doses.
Who is prescribed Valium?
Valium is prescribed patients with diseases of the central nervous system which have been caused by the high agitation of the subcortical structures of the brain.
– Anxiety disorders and neuro-psychiatric diseases
– spasm of skeletal muscles/spastic conditions
– alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome
– status epilepticus
how to take Valium?
– In the treatment of the nervous-mental diseases including anxiety, Valium is used in the dose of 5-10 mg 2-3 times per day
– To treat spastic states, patients are prescribed Valium 5 mg 2-4 times per day
– If alcohol withdrawal syndrome, Valium 10 mg is taken 3-4 times per day in the first day, and then the dose is lowered up to 5 mg 3-4 times per day
The Valium pills are taken with a similar interval 6-8 hours regardless of meals. Do not exceed the daily dose because of the high risk of the side effects.
– A severe inhibition of the CNS happens during the overdose, so that the use of Valium should be ceased
– Do not take Valium during the breath difficulty, in a state of shock, or during alcohol intoxication
– Women should not take Valium during pregnancy and lactation
The side effect of Valium can appear in the first week of the treatment, or during overdose. The most intense negative reactions are dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, disorientation, poor motor coordination, lethargy, and amnesia. If you feel that these side effects become stronger, it is necessary to lower the daily dose.